Free webinarWEBINAR: ISO 20022 in the year 2020 – All you wanted to know but were afraid to ask
FREE WEBINAR: Tuesday 19th May 2020, 3PM Europe CEST / 9AM North America EST
So many of the 2020 payments industry events have now been cancelled, the latest being SIBOS. These events are a great opportunity to step back and analyse the wide-scale changes that financial institutions need to plan for. In the absence of these events, we thought it might be helpful to host a webinar on one of the big topics affecting bank payments: Recent developments on ISO 20022.
To assist you for ideas on questions, here’s some we’ve been asked recently:
- What parts of bank operations are impacted by ISO 20022?
- How does ISO 20022 impact different client segments?
- I am working on banking APIs. Do I need to know about ISO 20022?
- Some real-time payment schemes use ISO 8583 rather than ISO 20022. Why and will that change to ISO 20022?
- We are expanding our usage of ISO 20022 in a few places at the bank, but we are not using it end to end. Are there any best practices we should follow?
Head of Product and Services
Join our experts for an in-depth short discussion.