We are hiring: Regional Director DACH
At XMLdation, we believe that the initiation payments and other financial transactions by businesses to financial institutions should be fast and easy. That’s why we have a vision to create a unique community and toolset between corporates, fintech companies and financial service providers that helps them share information and build integrations faster.
Currently, we have more than 20 of the world’s leading banks making sure their payments run smoothly with our SaaS service, and we want to make a further dent in the banking and fintech space. As part of establishing our presence in key European financial services locations, we are looking for a Sales Director, based in Germany, who has experience of selling enterprise software or even better payments solutions.
What we’d expect the Sales Director to perform in this role:
- Qualify and convert inbound leads from marketing campaigns, events and web submissions into sales qualified leads.
- Contact outbound leads from lead lists to identify key contacts and enterprise-level account information, and to create sales opportunities.
- Uncover issues, advise clients on business issues related to payments testing and Open Banking, and connecting this to our products.
- Develop focused but innovative value propositions, business cases and commercial proposals.
- Prepare materials, run workshops, deliver presentations and talks.
- Plan and coordinate trials and negotiate contracts.
- Develop new and manage existing customer relationships on a continuous basis and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve sales or delivery issues and achieve assigned sales targets.
What our Sales Director needs:
- Proven success selling software solutions from either a similar role or technical pre-sales consultant position.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on for the entire complex sales cycle.
- A track record selling payment solutions to banks and a base of contacts in the financial services domain is desirable though not essential.
- Demonstration of understanding of European payment market practices and related technical understanding of IT systems.
If you are a strategic, enterprise calibre sales executive with an exceptional track record selling software solutions and are excited about shaping a startup’s product vision and business, this could be the job for you! Come and join us as Sales Director and create something new and exciting for the banking, payments and Fintech industry.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com latest by 31st August 2017.