Payments Innovation Alliance Meeting
XMLdation will participate in Payments Innovation Alliance Meeting, organized on 11th-13th October 2017 in New York, the U.S.
Payments Innovation Alliance is a membership program which brings together global stakeholders to support payments innovation and collaboration worldwide. This fall the meeting will be in New York and the agenda will Include:
- Faster Payments in the U.S. – What’s Next?
- Payments System Modernization – a Canadian Story
- Top of Wallet Redefined
- APIs – 3 Part Series to Include: Alliance API Standardization Industry Group Activity, Risk/Security Issues, and Data Protection/Sharing
- Planning for Faster Payments – What You Need to Know
- Millennials Panel – Live Focus Group
- Cyber security and Payments
XMLdation will represent also as a speaker with the following topic:
A Global Perspective on APIs
October 12th at 2:15pm-3:15pm
Tricia Balfe, VP of Services, XMLdation and David Chance, SVP, Product Strategy, Billing and Payments Group, Dovetail
See more on Payments Innovation Alliance.